Award-winning health and wellbeing company is on the lookout for a highly organised and experienced project manager to join our Leeds office.
As Project Manager you will work closely with and support the Programme Manager, Account Managers and health team to help ensure successful delivery of projects. You will be responsible for understanding project brief, creation of project plans and delivering all objectives/deliverables on time and to the highest level.
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Leeds office
- Employee benefits / discounts
- Child care voucher scheme
- 21 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- An exciting and friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football.
- Attendance of glamorous award nights out
- A workplace pension