Don’t let burnout creep in now the dark nights are here!
CIPD recently reported that two in five of employers (42%) have hard-to- fill vacancies and according to the research completed by a large broker, close to half (46%) of the UK workers are close to burnout. It’s easier during dark evenings for line managers to stay ‘switched on’ to work and not rest and recover.
The researchers found those who have worked from home for the last 18 months are more likely to feel at risk of burnout (50%) than those who have been going to a workplace (41%).
Training managers to understand what burnout is and how to prevent it essential to their toolbox for success.
· How to frame conversations about preventing burnout with teams
· What changes make the biggest impact at work
· How to mentally and physically switch off from work when at home
· How to recharge mental energy
· How to manager performance with agile and energised teams
For more information on our toolkits, e-learning and line managers workshops to understand and prevent burnout in the workplace get in touch with the firstname.lastname@example.org
#burnout #wellbeingtraining #workplacementalhealth