Finding our passion and purpose during COVID-19
How are we all doing? Let’s Get Healthy delivered a session this week on motivation and mood and how we can help colleagues feel mentally energised and strong during COVID-19.
We talked about what we can say and do to help each other and how we can facilitate great, positive conversations on team video calls and meetings.
Finding our personal purpose anchors us in times of uncertainty and if we can help others remember their purpose inside and outside work, it will help us recover with strength, passion and fulfilment.
Questions to ask to help others/you identify your purpose:
1. What were you passionate about as a child?
2. If you didn’t have a job, how would you choose to fill those hours?
3. What makes you forget about the world around you?
4. What issues do you hold close to your heart?
5. What kind of conversations do you have with your closest friends?
6. What is on your bucket list and why?
We are delivering virtual learning throughout COVID-19, if you would like support get in touch here or call the team on 01924 666295
#resilience #wellbeing #purpose