Top tips to be resilient to stress
The whole month of April dedicated to Stress Awareness, below are some tips to help colleagues start building personal resilience to everyday stress.
Talk about them with colleagues and share with each other the techniques you each have – before you know it, you will have heaps of ideas.
1. Develop a strong social network at work and at home
2. Write down what you are grateful for, do this every day
3. Support a local charity – giving time is as important as money
4. Understand what you can and can’t influence in life
5. Develop a routine to sleep well
6. Drink water and reduce alcohol intake
7. Talk to colleagues when you feel stressed
8. Know where to go for help and don’t hesitate to reach out for support
For more information about how we can help your teams be #resilientatwork get in touch with the firstname.lastname@example.org