Burnout – it’s in a leaders power to stop it
A survey of 7,500 full-time employees by Gallup found the top four reasons for burnout are:
– If Unfair treatment at work
– Unmanageable workload
– Lack of role clarity
– Lack of communication and support from their manage
When we look at this list it demonstrates that if we support and train our leaders to help avoid ways of working that lead to burnout, we can have a healthy, productive and healthy team.
If our leaders suspect they or their team may be suffering from burnout they should challenge themselves and those around them;
· What is making me/my colleagues so unhealthy?
· Why does our work environment lack the conditions for them to thrive and be engergised?
· How can I make it safe for me/my team them to work here every day?
For training courses that help leaders learn how to prevent burnout and have great mental health get in touch with the email@example.com
#mentalhealth #training #workplacehealth #burnoutprevention